- Working with large publishers in troubleshooting Ad serving issues on DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) directly
- You will be responsible for our highest revenue-generating publishers
- Provide guidance and consultative technical expertise to front line General Support and DFP Service Relationship Managers (SRMs)
- Provide two-way communication and collaboration on monthly product release cycles and customer-centric product development.
- Serve as point of contact for projects led by our escalation management team to improve client experience and internal operational effectiveness (user acceptance testing, prioritization process liaison, emergency paging process, new feature release launches)
- Certification or College degree with computer skills.
- Strong command of English language, to communicate with English speaking clients (Written and Verbal skills)
- Analytical and highly detail oriented
- Ability to absorb and troubleshoot complex technical issues and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Experience in Ad server platform products like DFP, OAS, ATLAS, Zedo, or other 3rd party sell side products required
- Knowledge of third-party advertising tags preferred (i.e. Mediaplex, Atlas, DoubleClick).
- Blended – Email, chat and voice
|Job Category||Engineer, support|